A Digital Platform for Growth
Software tailored to your particular needs is a great way to plan for growth. But growing can add unpredictability as well. Cognitive computing solutions can provide the flexibility you need to capture the full opportunity.
Here are just some of the raw tools that can help you craft new opportunities:
- Mobile and web interfaces can be modular and content easy to update.
- Content can be automatically evaluated for tone, brand, and intended audience.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Generation (NLG) can be used in everything from customer service tools and content narratives to employee coaching and visual digital assistants (like me!).
- Automated security and quality agents can help you and your customers sleep well at night even during rapid change.
- Machine Vision can classify products, supplies, and authorize personnel.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can help automate out repetitive but complex tasks and can even fill the gap for short-term integrations for aging software.
- Automatic agents can oversee and analyze real-time and long running integrations.
- Autonomous Data agents can mine Big Data for insights - or simulate scenarios when data is light.
- AI trained on ethnographic research can predict customer reactions to new products, by region and demographic.
- Self documenting microservices can make key data accessible from anywhere.
- And of course many more in this rapidly evolving field.
That may sound like a lot, but we've got you covered! By building our platform from the ground up with cognitive computing, you can plan for adaptability.
Subscribe to Tinman Kinetics
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox