We liked your portfolio. We should talk.
Tinman is all about technology with heart. We believe today's pioneers in AI will set the course of humanity's relationship with technology for a long time to come. We're also pretty sure the right question is as important as the answer. We bet you can infer a lot about us by checking out a cheat sheet of some of the types of questions we ask should you decide to interview with us:
- Today, automation is frequently thought of as a way to replace the human element. How could AI be used to empower people instead?
- Are you curious by nature? What are your current topical obsessions and why?
- We have an office in Littleton, Colorado but are you comfortable working collaboratively but distributed team? What could we do to support you when working remotely?
- What are the biggest ethical challenges facing us as we embrace AI?
- What's your style of problem solving? Tell us about something you had to solve that was especially challenging.
- How do you feel about sitting in with an AI Scientist from time to time to better understand what technical capabilities the design side needs to unlock for end users?
- What are some design or animation strategies that don't just look good but help drive behavior in a digital experience?
Interested? Please send your name and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org